Friday, November 23, 2012

Weekender Bag

So this is the project I am scared and excited to start on. My fabric came today, beautiful Denyse Schmidt fabrics in gorgeous colors that I can't wait to start sewing with. But wait they shall. I have one more baby quilt I am finishing up and another quilt for a twin bed I need to get working on, not to mention a couple Christmas gifts I need to tackle. And I know how tough the Weekender Bag is going to be. Especially since I haven't really made anything other than quilts. I have only ever put in one zipper, in a throw pillow cover. As excited as I am to start working on it, I have too many things to try and finish in the next few weeks. But I wanted to share. I had saw the bag somewhere on someone's blog and then stumbled on The Long Weekend Blog Hop and after looking at all the amazing bags I knew I had to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment