Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Fabric

I used my Christmas money to buy some nice new stacks of fabric. Fat Quarter Shop has had several nice sales lately and I took advantage of it and loaded up on some fabric, the last of which came in the mail today.

A jelly roll of Cherry Christmas by Aneela Hoey. I am going to use this to make the Picnic quilt from Scrapbook Sensations by Kim Brackett

 
 
Some various Art Gallery Fabrics by Pat Bravo and Bari J and some Kona Sky I plan on using to make Jeni's Sidebraid pattern

 
 
Some beautiful Freshcut by Heather Bailey.


Some Twinkle by Anna Griffin. I love how vintage this looks.


Especially this one. I LOVE the stripe fabric.

And here it is all together! I have yet to decide what I'm going to do with the Freshcut and Twinkle yardage I bought, but I am sure I will find something to do with it ;)
 
I have even more fabric from Connecting Threads coming soon (Hopefully, seeing as how my order still shows Processing!) And some more paper piecing hexagons to keep working on my Flower Garden quilt.
 
I will also have a post very soon about my Weekender bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment