What all this does mean is that I have had a lot of time to knit and cross stitch. But still not as much time as I would like.
I've been slowly plugging away at my Once Upon a Time Sampler, however I am still several months behind.
I finished my Germinate Shawl and my Color Affection shawl, however CA still needs blocked. I also knit a sweater! It is done but still needs the ends wove in and blocked. I will try and get good pictures once that is done.
I am also working on a pair of socks that I am hoping to finish by the end of the month, as well as a beaded scarf.
Now that the weather is starting to cool off I have a list of things I want to knit.
In no particular order
1. Seed Stitch Wrap from the Purl Bee with Madelinetosh yarns
2. Cape Cod sweater with The Plucky Knitter Trusty in I feel Pretty
3. Harvest Cardigan with Trusty in Sticky Toffee
4. Nutkin socks with MadTosh Sock in Holli Festival
5. Ashburn Shawl- colors yet to be determined.
I also have a few projects that need finished like my simple ribbed socks and Rayures Cowl. Not to mention I ordered two new cross stitch patterns from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery too.
There just aren't enough hours in the day!