Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another Pillow and some other things

If you recall I got some pretty scraps in the mail last week, and I had been basically salivating over them since. I knew I wanted to make some more pillow covers, and I also wanted to do all the piecing improv. There is something relaxing about improv piecing that I enjoy. This is what I came up with.

 
I'm already in love with it. My boyfriend told me I'm going to have more pillows than Jeannie (You know, from I Dream of Jeannie? He's a little corny but I love him.)
 

 
I also made a new pincushion, and a little cushion for my wrist at work. (They are like little pillows, and you know how much I LOVE pillows!)

 
And look what came in the mail today!!!! My Anna Maria Horner Field Study (And some Amy Butler Lotus there on top!) I have some more on its way, another of the leopard print colorways and some AMH Lou Lou Thi and Innocent Crush, along with some low volume text prints. Still not exactly sure what pattern I plan on using, I am tossing around ideas in my head and hope to decide on something soon.



3 comments: