Friday, September 6, 2013

Busy As A Bee


Maybe even busier than a bee. Sorry for the long absence things have been beyond hectic lately. We have been busy doing a little bit of everything to enjoy the last bit of summer. 

The last few days have felt like fall and hopefully with the colder weather coming soon, we will also have a little breathing room. I don't have a lot to share right now, but I will have a couple finishes coming up very soon! So stayed tuned for that. For now enjoy a few snapshots from my phone!
Here is a sneak peek of the progress on my Modern Maples quilt blocks.

Here is a picture of my Dream On quilt before I hand sewed the binding down. I should have good pics of this soon!

I've been working on my Halloween Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin.

And I picked out binding (on the left) and backing (right) for my Scrappy Trip Along quilt. I'm hoping to have this quilt DONE this weekend!

Hope everyone had a wonderful summer, but I'm excited for fall! It's my absolute favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment