Between work, and everything else going on in my life I haven't managed to get as much done as I would like to, but I still have accomplished a lot.
I pieced the quilt top for my sock monkey baby quilt, and finished the blocks for my Positively Retro quilt, and got two trick or treat bags sewn (they still needs handles), and 2 throw pillow covers sewn and quilted that match the Old Glory Throw I handquilted for my boyfriend several months ago.
I also managed to get up early today and bought the batting, backing fabric and binding for the Postiviely Retro quilt, and sock monkey baby quilt. I'm going to try a pieced back for them. We'll see how that goes.
This is my To Do List (It never seems to get any shorter!)
Piece backings for 2 quilts
Make binding for 2 quilts
QUILT 2 quilts
Make handles for Trick or Treat bags
Get (good) pictures of all my quilts
Finish cutting for my (2nd) watermelon quilt and piece the top
I'm not sure when I will have time to do all of this, and I just keep adding to it.
I ordered fabric for a Halloween quilt after seeing this quilt. I love all of Amy's quilts, but this one is one of my favorites and I'm going to try and somewhat replicate it for my couch by Halloween.
The list of projects I want to do is growing much faster than my list of completed projects. Here is a sneak peek.
1. Halloween Throw Quilt
2. Christmas Throw Quilt with 3. Matching pillows and possibly 4. matching tree skirt (So I guess this counts as 3 seperate projects, even if they do match!)
5. Purle quilt for my cousin's daughter (this needs to be done before she starts back to school, so this should really be moved up the list)
6. Chair cushions for my dining table.
7. I was wanting to do the Mario Quilt Along over at Cut To Pieces, but that may have to be saved and filed for a time when I am less busy.
8. Another fall table runner, seeing as how I gifted the last one.
9. Maybe some Halloween pillows to match the Halloween throw
10. Numerous Christmas gifts I haven't even begun to list, and should because I know that I won't get them done if I dont.
11. A throw for my dad
12. Some lemon and lime felt coasters for my sister
And that isn't even all of it, that is just what I can remember!
But let me leave you with something I DID get done.