Friday, July 6, 2012

Busiest Week Ever

As I'm sure you have heard, the midwest and eastern United States got hit with one heck of a storm a week ago, and that is where I have been. I work for our local electric utility here, and since Friday I have been working 10 and 12 hours shifts EVERY DAY. I am exhausted. Mentally, emotionally, physically. Not to mention I am fairly certain I have developed an ulcer because of everything that has been going on.

In good news, I am going to have a fantastic paycheck, and that means, when I do actually have the time I can buy LOTS of fabric and make LOTS more quilts. I also did manage to finish my bandana picnic quilt. (Please excuse the horrible pictures, I am too tired, and in my pajamas to take good pictures, but I am determined to get better pictures of all my quilts soon)



I will leave you with these pictures, as I am going to bed and sleeping as late as I can in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment