Monday, November 19, 2012

Manic Monday

I've been a busy little bee. I finished the baby quilt I had been working on and it will be gifted this week so pictures coming soon.

I also started piecing another baby quilt yesterday and got two more Farmers Wife blocks pieced. Those pictures coming later in the week. I also ordered some fabric for a new project I hope to start after the holidays. I just have way too many projects going on for now. But I promise to post pics of the yummy fabric once it gets here!

I have been doing a lot of Christmas sewing. I basted and started the quilting on my Fruitcake quilt yesterday and hope to finish the quilting tomorrow. I've also been doing some cute Christmas embroidery. I have been seeing the cute little embroidery hoops hanging up on people's walls with the adorable little embroideries. And knew I HAD to make some for Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment