Saturday, September 15, 2012

Farmer's Wife Friday (on Saturday, and a week behind!)

Sorry for the absence. Once agian life has gotten the better of me and kept me so busy and away from the computer I haven't had the slightest chance of updating things. I don't even have good pictures of my newest Farmer's Wife blocks, but I didn't want to disappear completely, and next week I will have more (and better) pictures of my blocks.
These are just some of the blocks I've completed. (And the flower basket block is still missing the applique handle) but I have about 22 of the blocks done. The most tedious part of the process is cutting all the little half square triangles for some of the blocks.

I've also managed to finish up a few other projects and start even more during the last couple of weeks, so expect even more pictures in the coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment