Saturday, May 18, 2013

Still No Computer

So just some iPhone photos.

1) I am seriously loving my Anna Maria Horner Starburst blocks. I laid them out together today. They are big! They will finish at 20".

2) We got up this morning at 3:30am to head to Morgantown for my boyfriend's sister's graduation. (She has TWO Master's Degrees, how great is that?) I got to see a beautiful sunrise.

3) We also visited a local quilt shop in Morgantown and picked up a few goodies for myself. I plan on making some pillows and maybe a table runner from the Avalon charm packs, the 30s prints will probably find themselves in my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt and the patterns are sampler patterns that I plan on updating with scrappy modern fabrics (but not anytime soon seeing as how I have way too many ongoing projects as it is) What have YOU been working on?

(And follow me on Instagram, @michyisaquilter)





No comments:

Post a Comment