Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

I have my laptop back and in working order, (Thank you Chester!) but today I have no pictures for you. I have a very busy weekend and wanted to check in before the craziness starts.

Today my boyfriend and I are going to Hawk's Nest State Park, one of the beautiful places in West Virginia that make us lucky to call it home. We are taking a picnic lunch and plan on doing a little hiking and wading in the river and picture taking. I am taking some of my quilts to get some pictures so early next week I will have some quilty goodness for you!

Here is where we are heading:



Hawks Nest State Park courtesy of www.hawksnestsp.com


These pictures are from last year's trip





 
And let's not forget tomorrow is Father's Day. I am so thankful to have my dad, especially since my mom is gone. He has been an amazing dad to me and I can't thank him enough for everything that he has done. So don't forget to thank the father figure in your life, or be thankful for the one you were given if he is no longer here. We are having a cookout at my sister's house and I am making potato salad and deviled eggs (my dad's favorite EVER!)

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment