Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 In Review, Looking Forward to 2014

It has been a busy year, both personally and on a quilting level. It hasn't been the best year, but it certainly wasn't the worst either. There were good and bad things. Boring things and exciting things. But I am hopeful for what 2014 will bring.

Here is a list of some of my finishes (I know I am forgetting a lot of the smaller projects!)
1) Butterscotch Cake throw
2) Weekender Bag
3) Starburst Quilt
4) Flower Girl quilt 
5) Dream On quilt
6) Scrappy Trip Along Quilt
7) Sidebraid quilt
8) Super Tote

I made a collage of a few of the different projects I finished or worked on this year.

I have a lot of projects I want to finish (and start!) in 2014. I talked a little about my goals for my unfinished projects a few posts ago, but that is only the tip of iceberg for next year. I have lots more quilting and sewing goals, and knitting goals too! I've challenged myself a lot this year with the projects I've done. My piecing has gotten a lot better and also my confidence in choosing fabrics has gone up too.

I think my favorite project for the year was my Anna Maria Horner Starburst quilt. It may be my favorite quilt ever. I'm also still i love with my Modern Maples quilt, and can't wait to finish it in 2014.

What did you finish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment