Saturday, August 25, 2012

Farmer's Wife Fabric

My farmer's wife fabric has arrived! I decided to use Breakfast at Tiffany's by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda, and got a good deal on a fat quarter bundle. I may also incorporate some other Fig Tree lines, I was inspired to use Fig Tree Quilt fabrics after seeing these Farmer Wife's blocks. And I'm glad I did, because they are beautiful fabrics.
 
Sorry for the not so good picture, but you get the idea. I'm so excited to start this project, but I have several others I need to get finished or at least start on first. I'm finishing up a flower basket quilt for a family member and also got the fabric for a quilt for my dad, so I have tons of projects going on right now. Not to mention the list of things I want to complete for the holidays! At least once the weather cools off I will have more time inside to sew and get things done, at least that is the plan. It never seems to work out that way, though. For now though I am going to start planning out my Farmer's Wife blocks and spend the rest of this beautiful day with my boyfriend, he wants to do manly things like go to the gun range and teach me to shoot. I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet, but I'm going to give it a shot. (pun intended!)

No comments:

Post a Comment