Saturday, August 11, 2012

Finally, some pictures!

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but I have had alot going on! Now things have finally slowed down, and I have had a chance to take my quilts out and get some decent photos. (For those of you that prayed, I want to thank you, because we have gotten some good news recently on the health front!)

Without further ado, this is what I have been working on lately:





(This one had already been stolen given away when I took the rest of the pictures, so I dont have a finished picture of it, but my sister is the one who has it, so I will steal it back for a quick picture soon.)

I'm actually sewing the binding to the back of a new quilt right now, it's a quilt I am making for my cousin's daughter. I'm also on the lookout for a good quilt pattern for my dad. I want to make him a quilt, but I want to make sure it is "manly" enough that he will actually use it. If anyone has any good suggestions let me know. I may end up just drawing one up on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment