Thursday, December 13, 2012

What I've Been Working On

This post is going to be really heavy on pictures and light on words. I have lots to share. I've been a little lax in my blogging. And once again I apologize for the somewhat bad pictures. When it is dark at 5 in the evenings and its mostly rainy it is hard to get the lighting right!



The Broken Dishes tablerunner I am still working on. I am debating on adding a border. What do you think?


My French General table runner, and as much as I completely LOVE this it is going away as a Christmas gift.


My Fellowship table runner, it is also going away as a Christmas gift

And here are some of my Farmer's Wife blocks, I haven't been posting much about them lately, it is hard to find time to squeeze them in since they are for me only. Especially at this time of the year when I am busy making so many gifts. It is hard to justify making something that is for me only. But with that being said, I have 53 of the blocks done so far! Its hard to believe I am almost half way there! These aren't all of the pictures, I thought I would save some for a later post too ;) (Oh and the basket blocks STILL don't have handles, whoops!)





No comments:

Post a Comment