Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More Christmas Presents and a Baby Quilt

It seems like the only thing I am getting accomplished lately is baby quilts and Christmas presents i.e. table runners (which I really do love making by the way). There is one majorly awesome thing about both table runners and baby quilts. They are fast. They come together quickly, and I can quilt them up in no time. I always feel like I am making progress, unlike when I am doing a larger quilt and start to wonder if I will ever really finish it. (I'm sure many of you know the feeling!)

I love using charm packs to make table runners, most of the time I cut them into 2.5 inch squares and just sew them together in a nice scrappy look, but I have been experimenting with different designs and layouts, and later this week I should have another post about the table runner I am in the process of making right now. I am super excited about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment