Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Allergies and a finished quilt top

My allergies have been making me absolutely miserable the past couple days, but in between naps and feeling like my head is going to pop I managed to finished the piecing for my table runner top.
It isn't the best picture ever because it was taken on my phone, and I'm a little unsteady on my feet from all the pressure in my head and my eyes are so itchy everything is slightly fuzzy to me anyway. But you get the drift. I am more and more happy with the border fabric the longer I look at it.

Here is a picture of my first Raggedy Annie doll (as well as the boyfriend's hideous couch I hate)
My goal is to make 3 or 4 more of these dolls in varying sizes and different themes as a few people I am friends with have already requested them. I hadn't really thought about selling the things I make, at least not realistically but it seems with the help of Etsy lots of people do it, so if I ever get enough things made to sell I may consider an Etsy shop of my own one day, but I'm not there yet. Right now I will limit it to selling to people I know more as favors than as a business.

 I also finished piecing the first throw pillow to match my star quilt but I haven't managed the energy to get off the couch and take a picture of it yet.

I've been laying on the couch and browsing through Halloween fabrics for the trick and treat bags I'm wanting to make.

Goodnight to anyone who happens to stumble on my blog!
<3 Michy

No comments:

Post a Comment