Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Fabric... Its More Addicting Than Shoes

Short but sweet, that's all I have time for this evening. Some of this fabric I have plans for, some of it I just liked.
This one for Michael Miller is one I just LOVED. How cute are the vintage campers?? This picture doesn't show it but it even has pink yard flamingos!

I was loving the green, and thinking this could possibly have some place in my sister's kitchen.

Here is a sneak peek of the favorite ones I bought, Nicey Jane.


Here they are all spread and. How gorgeous! These I have plans for already... Don't they just remind you of those vintage sheets from the 70s and 80s that your family had in the linen closet? They do me, and that is exactly why I bought them. Angela, over at Fussy Cut had a quilt made from vintage sheets, some of the patterns I actually remember us having growing up, that at the time were older than I was, and it made me miss those sheets so much! I saw these fabrics and had to have them!



These I found a Joann Fabrics when I had told myself I was not allowed to buy fabric or quilting magazines. I bought both


And this fabric was so vintage I LOVE it. I see this with some wonderful thirties prints. Sorry for all the pictures, I just couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment