Monday, February 25, 2013

First Quilt of the Year

Here are the pictures of my Butterscotch Cake quilt finished. It came out to a nice throw size. I am hoping the weather will cooperate this weekend so I can get some good pictures of my quilt and another project I finished over the weekend. I have been busy and I never seem to have enough quilting time to work on all the things I want to do. Not to mention write blog posts about it.





If you have instagram follow me, michyisaquilter. Its so much easier and faster to snap a pic and post it, but I am trying to write more blog posts and I promise I am trying to take better pictures with an actual camera. It is a New Year's resolution.
 
I am hoping to be able to do a giveaway on this blog eventually if I ever get enough followers to warrant a giveaway. Giveaways are one of my favorite parts of the Blogging universe and I'd certainly like to be able to do that on my own blog eventually. I am hoping to be able to do lots of updates to this blog over the coming year and I hope you'll be following along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment